Raymond Mullady has a national trial and appellate practice in the areas of business litigation, product liability and mass torts. Mr. Mullady has tried cases to verdict in California, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Maryland and West Virginia.
In 2016 he was a faculty member at the prestigious IADC Trial Academy at Stanford Law School. His appellate experience includes argument in the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, Fourth, Sixth and Eighth Circuits, and the highest court in Maryland.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD
- University of Maryland, BS
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Has represented pharmaceutical, chemical, and oil and gas companies in product liability and toxic tort litigation over the past three decades in cases involving prescription medications, childhood vaccines, medical devices, herbicides, chemicals, asbestos, cosmetic talc, and tobacco products
- Has represented oilfield services companies in cases involving alleged exposure to hydraulic fracturing chemicals as well as well integrity and groundwater contamination litigation and issues relating to shale oil and gas development
- Represents clients litigating Daubert and Frye-Reed challenges to “junk science” and unreliable plaintiff expert testimony
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- International Association of Defense Counsel — Toxic and Hazardous Substances Litigation, and Drug, Device and Biotechnology Committees
Rate : $$$