Rebecca Worthington’s practice focuses on litigation, investigations and white collar criminal defense. She has experience in defending cases brought under the False Claims Act and representing clients in internal and government investigations, including matters involving economic sanctions and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Rebecca is a member of the Women’s White Collar Defense Association.
- U.S. Ct. of App., Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Ct. of App., District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Dist. Ct., Dist. of Columbia
- U.S. Dist. Ct., E. Dist. of Virginia
- U.S. Dist. Ct., W. Dist. of Virginia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Ct. of App., Second Circuit
- District of Columbia, 2010
- Virginia, 2009
- Duke University, J.D., articles editor, Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law, 2009
- Vassar College, B.A., 2006
Rate : $$$$