Rebecca Brown represents both lenders and borrowers in the area of commercial finance, with special emphasis on real estate financing, loan restructuring and workouts. She has experience with large-scale acquisitions for real estate development projects, including mixed-use residential housing and shopping centers.
In addition, she represents landlords and tenants in connection with commercial leasing. Rebecca is also experienced in the field of federal historic tax credits for the rehabilitation of historic structures.
Prior to joining the firm, Rebecca worked as an in-house attorney for a lender in Richmond, Virginia before moving into private practice as a real estate and corporate attorney in Richmond and Greenwich, Connecticut.
She also served as a summer law clerk to The Honorable Mary Ellen Coster Williams, Administrative Judge on the General Services Board of Contract Appeals, and spent time with the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office of Virginia.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association: Member, Board of Directors (2015-present); Co-Chair, Real Estate Section (2011-2015); Co-Chair, Business Section (2010-2011); Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Section (2009-2010)
- Greenwich Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- University of Richmond, J.D., 2003
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2000
Rate : $$$