Richard Johnson practices primarily in the areas of construction, real estate, tort and commercial litigation. His construction practice involves handling matters for developers, sureties, general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturer and/or suppliers in almost every aspect of construction projects, including the initial bid phase, disputes that arise during construction and post-construction issues which include, but are not limited to, delay damage claims, construction defect claims and bond claims.
Mr. Johnson’s real estate litigation practice involves litigating and advising condominium developers and owners in regards to their rights and obligations under the Alabama Condominium Act and handling disputes that arise between buyers and sellers of real estate.
His practice also focuses on personal injury claims, including trucking accidents, wrongful death, premise liability and defense of products liability claims.
Mr. Johnson represents clients in state and federal courts in Alabama and Mississippi and arbitrations within and outside of the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Auburn University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- The Mississippi Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce (Past Chairman)
- Alabama Utility Contractor’s Association
Rate : $$$