Robert K. Sahyan is a senior associate in the Finance & Insolvency Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Sahyan’s practice focuses on commercial law with emphasis in lending transactions, real estate and insolvency matters.
He primarily represents banks and other financial institutions in connection with unsecured loans and loans secured by various types of collateral such as real estate, equipment, inventory and other personal property. His experience includes asset-based lending, revolving and term loans, bridge loans, mortgage loans, construction loans, syndicated facilities and mezzanine debt.
His insolvency practice focuses on business bankruptcies, representing various parties before the bankruptcy court, including troubled companies, committees, lenders and other creditors, trustees and purchasers of assets out of bankruptcy.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings, Articles Editor, Hastings Business Law Journal
- Licentiate in Law, Damascus University (J.D. equivalent)
- B.A., California State University, Fullerton, summa cum laude
- Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern District Courts of California
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$$