Roger Parkhurst has litigated many intellectual property disputes, including patent, trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement cases, and patent/antitrust claims, in numerous US district and appellate courts over several decades.
He also has successfully litigated inter partes reviews (IPRs) and patent interferences before the USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board. He has written hundreds of patent infringement/validity opinions, and has counseled many enterprises on policies and strategies for protecting their intellectual property.
He has acted as an expert witness in patent infringement and patent/antitrust cases. And, he is an able arbitrator and mediator, certified in mediation by the Harvard Negotiation Institute. He served as president of the American Intellectual Property Law Association in 2001-2002.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association; President (2001-2002)
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- US Patent & Trademark Office
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court, Western District of Virginia
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School
- B.S.Ch.E., Purdue University
Rate : $$$