Roxanne Hajikhani is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Roxanne represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions and litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority.
She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA. Additionally, Roxanne defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2015, cum laude, SMU International Law ReviewAssociation, Associate Managing Editor
- B.B.A., University of Houston, Finance, 2011, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions : U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Chamber of Commerce, Member
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Intern, Justice Lee Ann Dauphinot, Second Court of Appeals of Texas, 2015
Rate : $$$