Sam E. Iverson has experience in intellectual property protection, including counseling, clearance, prosecution, enforcement and licensing. Sam advises on copyright protection, including clearance, prosecution and enforcement, as well as an array of music matters, such as music licensing and digital music issues.
Sam’s practice covers all aspects of trademark law, including U.S. and foreign clearance, prosecution, opposition and cancellation proceedings, enforcement, licensing, domain name disputes, and due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Managing large, global trademark portfolios, including clearance, prosecution and maintenance.
- Advising on complex, multinational trademark disputes, assessing risks for use and registration, and strategizing enforcement options.
- Enforcing copyrights through DMCA takedown notices.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2008
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$