Samuel V. Eichner’s practice focuses on copyright and trademark litigation, with experience ranging from strategy and motion practice to jury selection and trial advocacy. Sam has successfully argued motions, cross-examined witnesses, conducted depositions, and contributed to prevailing briefs.
He also has significant experience with oppositions and cancellations before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) as both enforcement and defense counsel. Counseling on copyright and trademark acquisition, maintenance, and enforcement is integral to Sam’s practice.
He has worked on corporate rebranding for well-known brands and contributed to long-term strategies for brand growth and revitalization. Sam also assists clients with U.S. privacy law matters and is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US).
- Benjamin N. Cardozo Law School J.D., 2012
- Johns Hopkins University B.A., History, 2008
- Johns Hopkins University B.A., Political Science, 2008
- U.S. District Court, D. New Jersey, Hon. Claire C. Cecchi
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Michigan
- U.S. District Court, D. New Jersey
Professional Activities :
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (Co-chair, Subcommittee on Copyright Office Initiatives)
- International Trademark Association
- Copyright Society of the USA
- Fashion Group International
Rate : $$$