Sara Ann Brown represents clients in all aspects of high-stakes commercial litigation, from preliminary negotiations to trials and appeals. Sara is a versatile attorney and has the ability to master diverse subject matters, with experience litigating contract, fraud, trademark, fiduciary duty, and health care disputes.
She also works closely with the firm’s Bankruptcy & Business Reorganizations Practice, prosecuting and defending fraudulent transfer claims under the Bankruptcy Code and state fraudulent transfer statutes.
Prior to joining Foley Gardere, Sara served as a law clerk to the Honorable Harry Lee Hudspeth, United States District Judge for the Western District of Texas.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, (2011)
- Staff Editor, American Journal of Criminal Law
- Student Attorney, Criminal Defense Clinic
- B.A., Wichita State University, (2008), magna cum laude
- Texas (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2013)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2017)
Rate : $$$$