Sarah E. Ames is a litigator who focuses on employment law. She represents clients in matters pertaining to workplace discrimination and harassment, leaves of absence, wage and hour violations, and wrongful terminations.
Although she is always interested in resolving cases early for clients when such resolution is most efficient, she has taken multiple cases to trial in both state and federal court.
In addition to active litigation, Sarah has experience representing clients in front of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) and the Bureau of Labor and Industries (“BOLI”).
- Associate, Private Client Group, Goldman Sachs & Co., Los Angeles, 2011-2012
- Associate, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, San Francisco, 2009-2011
- Summer Associate, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, San Francisco, 2008
- Intern, Federal Torts Claims Act Branch, Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., 2007
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2009
- B.S., Political Science, University of Oregon, 2006, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$