Sarah Podmaniczky McGonigle represents clients across the spectrum of complex litigation, data breach response, and investigations. She works with clients facing financial litigation, merger challenges, class actions, and disaster response matters.
Sarah also advises companies and individuals during internal and external investigations and enforcement actions. She has worked on international and local matters in state and federal courts. Sarah has been involved in many aspects of litigation, including written discovery, taking and defending depositions, dispositive motions, and trial preparation.
She also has advised clients investigating data security incidents, helping them manage the legal challenges that often arise after such incidents. Sarah has extensive experience with internal and government investigations under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and False Claims Act and experience advising companies as they address and respond to data security incidents.
Sarah has an active pro bono practice and has handled client matters in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, and in federal agency administrative proceedings.
- The George Washington University (J.D. with highest honors 2011; Order of the Coif; Production Editor, The George Washington University Law Review; Member, Mock Trial Board);
- Bowdoin College (A.B. in English, with high honors in Government, magna cum laude 2008; Phi Beta Kappa)
- New York,
- District of Columbia,
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Law Clerk to the Honorable William D. Quarles Jr.,
- U.S. District Court,
- District of Maryland (2011-2012)
Rate : $$$$