Sarah B. O’Rourke focuses her practice on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. Before becoming an attorney, Sarah received a doctorate in pharmacy and practiced as a clinical pharmacist, and became certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
Her pharmacy practice experience also includes the community setting. During her pharmacy career, Sarah served as a preceptor to fourth-year students at the University of Florida College of Pharmacy in Gainesville.
While in law school, Sarah served as an intern in the Department of Justice’s Elder Justice Initiative, which supports and coordinates the Department’s enforcement and program efforts to combat elder abuse, neglect, and financial fraud and scams that target seniors.
- J.D., cum laude, Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- Intern for the Department of Justice, Elder Justice Initiative
- Stetson Law Merit Scholar
- Joseph C. Mason Scholar
- Fink Family Scholarship Recipient
- Health Care Law Association, Secretary
- Pharm.D., University of Florida College of Pharmacy, 2011
- A.A., Florida State University, 2007
- Florida State University Honors Program
- Florida State University Honors Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Florida Academic Scholar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Society for Pharmacy Law
- Wills for Warriors, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$