Scot C. Bayles is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Long-Term Care & Elder Law Practice. He is admitted to practice law in California and Nevada. While practicing in Nevada, Mr. Bayles handled personal injury, insurance defense, and criminal defense matters.
In California, Mr. Bayles recently served as a Reserve Deputy City Prosecutor for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, representing the City in criminal jury trials.
- Brigham Young University Law School, Juris Doctor
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
Associations : J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Judicial Extern to Senior Judge Lynn D. Davis, Utah Fourth District Court
- Insurance Defense, Criminal Defense, and Personal Injury Associate
- Reserve Deputy City Prosecutor, Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office
Rate : $$$$