Scott Naturman is a member of the firm’s corporate practice group and is resident in our New York office. His practice primarily covers mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and general corporate matters.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2010
- Duke University, B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented European telecommunications company Altice S.A. in a $9.1 billion transaction to acquire a controlling stake in Suddenlink, the seventh largest cable operator in the U.S.
- Represented Johnson & Johnson in the sale of its global Splenda business to Heartland Food Products Group and Centerbridge Partners LP.
- Represented Famy Care Limited in the $750 million sale of its women’s health business to Mylan Laboratories Limited.
- Represented Gannett Broadcasting in its formation and broadcasting of the Justice Network, a digital multicast channel devoted to law enforcement-related programming.
- Represented Resource America in its credit management joint venture with CVC Capital Partners.
- Represented Ascension in a $200 million investment in preferred stock of Accretive Health.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- New York City Bar, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$