As an associate in the firm’s New York Office, Ian J. Murray has handled a wide range of corporate matters, with a focus on private equity. His experience includes mergers and acquisitions, secondary transactions, fund formations and restructurings, and corporate reorganizations, as well as software and content licenses.
Mr. Murray received his J.D., cum laude, from New York University School of Law in 2015 and B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania in 2011.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- PineBridge Investments in connection with a secondary reorganization transaction involving the sale of limited partnership interests to Intermediate Capital Group and the transfer of portfolio companies to a newly-formed private equity fund.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in connection with the acquisition of its portfolio company Cedar Creek Holdings, Inc. by BlueLinx Corporation, which created one of the largest wholesale distribution companies in the building products industry.
- Leeds Equity Partners in its simultaneous acquisition of four information and compliance solutions companies operating in the healthcare, human capital management, financial services, and telecommunications sectors.
- American Airlines in the drafting of form electronic data interchange agreements and revision of its rules governing cargo shipments to accommodate the digitization of its domestic U.S. and Canadian transborder cargo operations.
Pro Bono :
- Research memoranda on international peacekeeping missions and fiscal policy in developing countries.
- Application for immigration relief and memorandum on legal strategies to combat immigration attorney fraud.
- Contract negotiations on behalf of network of non-profit organizations with respect to development of custom software application under federal grant project.
Rate : $$$