Sean Finan, shareholder in the Firm’s Baton Rouge office, is a member of the Health Law/Public Policy Group. Mr. Finan concentrates his practice in the areas of regulatory compliance, licensing, fraud and abuse, Stark law, clinical research, health care transactions and government investigations.
- Represented a nationally recognized academic medical center in a range of regulatory compliance issues.
- Represented a national concierge medicine company in maneuvering through state and federal regulatory compliance issues.
- Assisted in negotiating a Corporate Integrity Agreement with the OIG on behalf of a hospital client.
- Advised various health care clients in reimbursement appeals issues.
- Assisted a major health system in shifting to an affiliation model.
- Drafted, reviewed and negotiated clinical trial agreements between clinical research organizations and sponsors.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member – American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Member – American Health Lawyers Association
- Member – Louisiana Hospital Association
Community Involvement & Activities:
- Mary Bird Perkins, Steering Committee
- United Way, Visiting Allocation Team
- Colon Cancer Coalition
- Habitat for Humanity
Rate : $$$