Seth T. Goldsamt advises his U.S. and international clients (including investment funds) on a broad range of private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, equity co-investments, joint ventures, mezzanine financings, venture capital, and restructuring transactions.
Particularly experienced in representing clients in the technology, media and telecommunications, energy/renewable energy, health care and consumer products industries, Seth also advises clients on general corporate matters, various aspects of corporate governance and compliance with federal securities laws.
- Representation of FBR Capital Markets in its “at-the-market” offering for Soligenix (Nasdaq: SNGX), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on develop and commercializing products to treat rare diseases.
- Representation of Biofrontera AG (Nasdaq: BFRA), an international biopharmaceutical company, as issuer’s counsel in its U.S. initial public offering of American Depositary Shares and subsequent trading on Nasdaq.
- Representation of a software engineering and professional services company in its sale to a leading software and services provider.
- Represented Fila Korea Ltd. and Mirae Asset Private Equity in connection with their leveraged buy-out acquisition of the Acushnet Company golf business from Fortune Brands, Inc.
- Represented NYSE-listed manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products in connection with its purchase of a prestige skin care company.
- Represented U.S. private investment funds in connection with formation of a Virgin America Airlines.
- Represented one of the largest supermarket companies in the world in connection with its $2.5 billion acquisition of a supermarket chain in the United States.
- Represented NYSE-listed dermatological pharmaceutical company in connection with the acquisition of rights to certain products.
- Represented private investment funds in connection with various equity investments in international shipping and logistics companies.
- Represented bondholders’ committee in connection with the $510 million bond restructuring of a Mexican transportation and logistics company.
- Columbia University School of Law, JD, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 1995
- Columbia College, BA, magna cum laude, 1991
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$$