Shailee Diwanji Sharma is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Maryland, B.S., 2006
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Andrew L. Carter, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2013 – 2014
Bar Admissions :
- New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of an individual in an insider trading investigation by the Securities & Exchange Commission
- Representation of an organization served with third party subpoenas requiring production of HIPAA-protected information.
- Successful representation of a non-debtor entity opposing a stay of non-debtor litigation based on the debtor’s discovery obligations.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of an individual in a § 1983 action against the City of New York.
- Representation of an organization seeking to file an amicus brief in litigation challenging due process violations in deportations of undocumented immigrants.
Memberships and Affiliations : Legal Outreach Program—Attorney Mentors
Previous Experience :
- Law Clerk, Honorable Andrew L. Carter, Jr., United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2013-2014)
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Abdul K. Kallon, United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama (2011)
Rate : $$$