Louis E. Tosi has substantial experience in the areas of environmental law, administrative law and litigation. Lou serves as Chair of the firm’s Environmental Practice Group and is a former member of the firm’s management committee. Lou has extensive experience in representing companies in matters before the United States and Ohio Environmental Protection Agencies.
He also regularly represents a number of industry groups in a variety of rulemaking settings and CERCLA matters. He has substantial experience in class actions and complex litigation, as well as CERCLA, RCRA, the Clean Water Act and the Clean Air Act.
- J.D., cum laude, Ohio State University, Phi Beta Kappa, 1974
- B.A., cum laude, Ohio State University, 1971
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Natural Resources Section Air Quality Committee, past Vice-Chair
- American Bar Association Section on Administrative Law
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce Energy and Environment Committee
- Ohio EPA Air and Solid Waste Public Advisory Group
- Board of Directors, The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF), 2013-2017, 2017-2021
Rate : $$$