Sharon A. Scanlan was admitted to the New York and Connecticut Bars in 1988, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts in 1989, and the United States Supreme Court in 1998. Sharon attended the College of New Rochelle and received a B.A. degree, cum laude, in 1983. She then went on to Pace University School of law and received her JD in 1988.
NYS Bar Association, NYS Trial Lawyers Association, Bronx County Bar Association, Westchester County Bar Association, and Westchester Women’s Bar Association.
- College of New Rochelle
- Pace University School of law
Admissions & Membership:
- NYS Bar Association
- NYS Trial Lawyers Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$$