With over 23 years of experience, Sheryl Alyce Traum is a seasoned litigator, negotiator and trial attorney. Ms. Traum concentrates her efforts on complex civil litigation, including construction, real estate, personal injury, and products liability.
Ms. Traum continually receives favorable results for her clients and has vast experience taking lead roles in major complex litigation cases. in 2005 was recognized by Bay Area Lawyer as one of the top lawyers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Ms. Traum has experience representing contractors, developers, property owners, and homeowner associations in construction and real property disputes. Ms. Traum litigates personal injury matters from both the defense and plaintiff side of cases, including construction accidents, slip and falls, auto accidents, and both first-party and third-party insurance claims issues.
Ms. Traum also has experience representing both lenders and property owners in disputes relating to residential mortgages and deeds of trust, including non-judicial foreclosure actions and alleged predatory lending practices.
In 2005, Ms. Traum expanded her practice to include serving as an Arbitrator and Mediator. Ms. Traum currently serves on the Alameda Superior Court Mediator Panel and is a certified Arbitrator of construction-related disputes for American Arbitration Association.
Ms. Traum uses her extensive experience in the substantive areas of law listed above to assist parties with resolving disputes, both large and small. Ms. Traum is licensed to practice in California and Nevada.
- California, 1989
- Nevada, 2004
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. – 1988
- Washington State University, B. A. – 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Commercial and Construction Panel, Arbitrator
- NorPac Athletic Conference All-Academic Team, Member, 1981 – 1984
Rate : $$$