Shon E. Glusky is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee and a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s New York office. He is also Co-Chair of lateral partner recruiting for the New York office.
Mr. Glusky focuses his practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, debt restructurings, and venture capital. He has completed over one hundred equity and debt financing transactions. He has represented clients in transactions ranging from start-up financings to billion-dollar acquisitions and has counseled companies in diverse industries such as software, Internet infrastructure, applications and services, telecommunications, wireless technologies, biotechnology, energy, manufacturing, apparel, medical devices, healthcare, and transportation.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1998, with distinction
- B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1995
Admissions : New York
- Represented The Retirement Systems of Alabama in its $240 million private equity investment in US Airways Group Inc.
- Represented Littlejohn & Co. in connection with its investments in Installed Building Products and Gulf Coast Shipyard Group
- Represented numerous venture capital funds (with a particular focus on technology and biotechnology), including Rho Ventures, InterWest Partners, Signet Healthcare Partners, Venrock Partners, TVM Capital, NGN Capital, Cardinal Partners, NLV Partners, Sycamore Ventures and Visionaria Venture Capital LLC, in venture capital investments
- Represented strategic investors in their private equity investments, including America Online Inc., American Express Travel Related Services Company Inc. and United Business Media Group Limited
- Represented Investcorp International Inc. in its private equity investment in Eicon Networks Corporation
- Represented New American Therapeutics in its issuance of equity securities to Deerfield Capital Management
- Represented Fursa Alternative Strategies LLC (f/k/a Mellon HBV Alternative Strategies LLC) in various private equity investments, acquisitions, dispositions and fund-related issues
- Represented Investcorp International Inc. in the acquisition of a business division of Intel Corporation (through a portfolio company)
- Represented Dialogic Corporation in its acquisition of Cantata Technology Inc. through its acquisition of EAS Group Inc.
- Represented The Retirement Systems of Alabama in its $500 million debtor-in-possession loan to US Airways Group Inc. and its $75 million participation in the $1 billion American Transportation Stabilization Board guaranteed loan to US Airways Inc.
- Represented the Bondholders’ Committee of Russell-Stanley Holdings Inc. in a successful exchange offer for new bonds and equity securities
Rate : $$$$