Sophia Kwon represents financial institutions, banks, captive finance companies, equipment lessors, lessees and borrowers in a wide range of financing transactions, including the preparation and review of documentation in connection with loans, leases, and the purchase, sale and financing of leases, loan receivables and portfolios.
Sophia has participated in transactions involving the financing of many asset classes, including aircraft, vehicles, containers, software, computers and various other types of small, middle and large ticket equipment.
Representative Matters :
- Represented a community bank in the refinancing of a $100 million syndicated revolving credit facility.
- Represented a bank in an acquisition financing of air ambulance companies.
- Represented bank subsidiary in a $30 million loan participation in senior secured term loan facility to finance commercial aircraft.
- Represented a bank subsidiary in a $15 million revolving credit facility.
- Represented a lender for a loan facility with proceeds to be used to finance loans.
Professional and Community Involvement : Member, Legal Committee and Chair, Legal Resources Subcommittee, Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Cornell University, B.S., 2005
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$