Attorney Baltz’s practice focuses on family law and litigation, workers’ compensation, Social Security and unemployment compensation. Her family law practice includes divorce, custody, support, adoption, paternity, guardianship of minors and protection from abuse matters. Attorney Baltz has represented many parties through negotiations, settlements and litigation, primarily in Erie County and Crawford County.
Attorney Baltz received her undergraduate degree from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in 2003 and her Juris Doctor from Vanderbilt University Law School in 2006.
Attorney Baltz is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as the Erie County Bar Association, where she serves on the Mock Trial Competition Committee. She also has served on the board of First Book Erie/Hooked on Books for Kids and has served on the Erie County Bar Association’s Mentoring Project and Attorneys and Kids Together Committee.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee-2006
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania-2003
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member 2006 – Present
- Erie County Bar Association, Member 2006 – Present
- ECBA Mock Trial Competition Committee, 2007 – present
- Young Lawyers Leadership Committee
- Northwest Pennsylvania American Inn of Courts, 2007 – present
Rate : $$$$