Stephen Dee is a litigator who represents a variety of clients in commercial litigation, white collar defense, and internal investigations.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2014
- Columbia University, B.S., 2011
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of global financial institution in trade secret and breach-of-contract litigation involving structured finance transactions, resulting in complete verdict for the client at trial in the Southern District of New York.
- Representation of financial services company in an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission of client entertainment expenses, and in a related internal investigation of deleted material.
- Representation of leading financial institution in a federal investigation of a government securities market.
- Representation of Fortune 100 company in a criminal export controls investigation by the Department of Justice, resulting in a declination letter issued by the Department of Justice.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of Tennessee inmate in federal habeas proceedings challenging gang-related murder conviction and death sentence.
- Representation of mother and child in asylum and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status applications.
- Representation of tenant in a housing dispute before the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Term.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Stephen Dee & Covington & Burling LLP can handle?
Covington & Burling LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, White Collar Crime. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Covington & Burling LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Covington & Burling LLP?
Stephen Dee lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Stephen Dee reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Stephen Dee lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates