Stephen D. Hoffman is a partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Mr. Hoffman is an experienced lead trial attorney who focuses his practice on representing commercial clients and insurers.
Mr. Hoffman has more than 23 years of litigation experience, with emphasis on the defense of cases involving claims in employment law, environmental law, commercial claims, toxic torts, products liability and complex personal injury litigation.
Mr. Hoffman represents employers, product manufacturers, and other businesses entities in a variety of matters in the federal and state courts of Arizona and New Mexico. Mr. Hoffman represents commercial clients and insurers in claims involving : Discrimination, Defamation Claims, Asbestos Litigation, Toxic Tort Litigation, Products Liability.
Mr. Hoffman has tried more than 25 cases to verdict in cases involving employment-related claims, trade secrets, non-compete, commercial litigation, commercial torts, toxic tort exposures, products liability, commercial trucking and personal injury claims.
- University of San Diego, Juris Doctor, 1991
- Grand Canyon University, Bachelor of Science, 1987
- State Bar Admissions : Arizona, New Mexico
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
Rate : $$$