Steven A. Kronenberg is an attorney on the Label Trial Team. Mr. Kronenberg’s practice focuses on:
Catastrophic Injury: including representing people who consumed food allergens or pathogens, as well as workers who used defectively designed or manufactured food processing equipment, victims of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord trauma, nerve damage, and severe orthopedic injuries arising from construction accidents, industrial accidents, dangerous premises, auto accidents, wrongful death, governmental or public entity liability, and professional negligence.
Mr. Kronenberg has more than a decade of experience litigating personal injury and product liability cases from their inception through trial and appeal.
Consumer Protection: litigating class action claims arising from food fraud, false advertising, and product defects. Mr. Kronenberg works to hold these companies accountable for violating federal and state laws.
Employee Rights: helping workers who have suffered discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, or wage and hour violations.
Mr. Kronenberg lives in San Ramon, where he enjoys spending time with his family.
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Juris Doctor – 2001
- California, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Board of Governors at Large for the
- Northern District, Legislative Committee
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA) Legislative Committee, Member
Rate : $$$