Anthony Label is the team leader of the Label Trial Team which focuses on serious injury cases. He represents individuals who have suffered personal injuries that have life-changing, career-changing, life-ending, or career-ending impact.
His clients include victims of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord trauma, nerve damage, and severe orthopedic injuries arising from construction site accidents, industrial accidents, dangerous premises, auto accidents, wrongful death, governmental or public entity liability, and professional negligence. Mr. Label has prosecuted numerous cases with multimillion-dollar resolutions.
Mr. Label is an author and speaker to attorneys and health care professionals on topics related to serious injury trial practice.
During law school, Mr. Label served as a judicial extern for two judges in the United States District Court: the Honorable Ronald M. Whyte (1997) and the Honorable Maria Elena James (1998). Prior to joining the Veen Firm in 2003, Mr. Label practiced law as a commercial litigator for a large national law firm headquartered in San Francisco, and practiced in a plaintiff class action firm.
Mr. Label was born in San Francisco, California, and is a fourth-generation San Francisco area native.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D., -1999
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. – 1994
- California, 1999
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member – Lawyer Referral & Information Service
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Board of Directors, Board of Governors
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$