Steven Hall, shareholder in the Firm’s Atlanta office, concentrates his practice in the area of business and commercial litigation with a focus on intellectual property. Mr. Hall’s practice is built from core experience in a variety of litigation areas, including commercial and residential real estate litigation, business tort, product liability, catastrophic injury litigation and appellate practice. Mr. Hall has more than 15 years of substantive involvement in real estate litigation.
He regularly handles litigation involving allegations of wrongful foreclosure and related tort claims. Mr. Hall also handles complex multi-party litigation regarding the establishment and maintenance of real estate titles.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. with Honors, 1992
- Emory University, B.A., 1989
- Georgia Bar, 1993
- North Carolina Bar, 1992
- Represented real estate development company in dispute as to ownership of a $100 million real estate development.
- Represented pharmaceutical drug manufacturer in multiple patent, trademark and Lanham Act disputes.
- Represented waste management company in litigation regarding permitting from municipal waste facilities.
- Representation of employers, employees and contracting parties in disputes regarding non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants.
- Representation of individuals and corporations in trade secret disputes.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – State Bar of Georgia
- Member – State Bar of North Carolina
- Member – Atlanta Bar Association
- Member – American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$