Steven L. Worley is a shareholder in the firm’s Jacksonville, Florida office. His practice focuses on the representation of self-insured companies, insurers and corporations in the areas of general civil litigation, insurance defense, medical malpractice and commercial litigation.
Steve has extensive experience with all aspects of discovery, hearings, motions, arbitrations, mediations and trials. In his free time, Steve enjoys spending time with his family. He is currently on the board of directors for a Jacksonville Youth Athletic Association where he serves as a coach to local teams.
- BS, Samford University (AL)
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$$