Susan Keeler is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Palo Alto. Prior to joining the Firm, she was tax counsel and coordinator for tax planning at a multinational energy corporation. Ms. Keeler practices in domestic and international tax law, with an emphasis on international tax planning.
She advises US-based multinationals and other companies on the foreign income tax aspects of domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and other restructurings. Ms. Keeler also counsels on corporate tax controversies and transfer pricing matters.
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation with honors) (2012)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2009)
- University of Colorado (M.S. Accounting) (2004)
- Illinois~United States (2009)
- California~United States (2016)
Professional Associations and Memberships : American Bar Association – Section on Taxation
Rate : $$$