Taylor Barnett joined the firm as an Associate Attorney in 2016 and practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, automobile negligence, and insurance defense.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from The Ohio State University with a degree in Agricultural Economics. After college, Taylor attended Wake Forest University School of Law, where he graduated Cum Laude.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- The Ohio State University, 2013, magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2016
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$