Susan W. Murley is a co-managing partner of the firm, as well as a partner in the Corporate Practice Group. She is a member of the firm’s Management Committee. Ms. Murley previously served as chair of the Transactional Department, chair of the Corporate Practice Group and chair of the firm’s Hiring Committee. She is also a former member of the Executive Committee. Ms. Murley joined the firm in 1986.
Ms. Murley has more than 25 years of experience in representing private and public companies in the technology, life sciences and finance sectors, among others. She concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of corporate finance, mergers and acquisition, corporate governance and general corporate counseling.
Ms. Murley has represented companies and underwriters in more than 75 initial and follow-on public offerings, and has led a number of transactions in the mergers and acquisitions area, the private issuances of securities and license and distribution agreements. Ms. Murley is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association.
- Akamai Technologies
- The First Marblehead Corporation
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals
- Many life sciences and high technology industry public offerings for both issuers and underwriters
- Venture capital financing for companies in the biotechnology, medical device and technology industries
- A wide range of merger and acquisition transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of numerous public and private companies
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 1986
- BA, Tufts University, 1981
- England and Wales, Registered Foreign Lawyer
Rate : $$$