Susan Wiens’s practice focuses on the defense of complex products liability actions, multidistrict litigation and class action lawsuits against pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
She has assisted in the defense of claims involving heart valves and catheters, neurovascular devices, orthopedic devices, oral contraceptives, menopausal hormone therapy, diet drugs and other drugs and medical devices.
She is experienced in all aspects of complex product liability litigation, but is particularly knowledgeable in the retention and development of medical and scientific expert witnesses, working extensively with physicians, epidemiologists, toxicologists and regulatory experts.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- M.A., California State University, Los Angeles
- B.A., University of California, Irvine
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$