Terrell Howard McCasland first entered the legal professional as a patent attorney, but his passion and acumen in the courtroom eventually led him to the personal injury arena. He views his role as a facilitator and counselor when working with clients and ensures that they understand the process of pursuing their claims and what options they have as they proceed.
Terrell is a believer in collaboration-not just between clients and their attorneys – but between attorneys and one another. He has become a key player in our collaborative approach here at Subin Associations, LLP and regularly applies his considerable legal insight not just to his own cases, but to his colleagues’ as well.
“That’s where the community of attorneys at Subin Associates stands out: We discuss difficult cases among ourselves one on one and in groups to develop consensus on legal strategy,” he explains. “This method maximizes individual confidence and preparedness before court personnel and adversaries.”
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2009
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2014
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado, J.D. – 2012
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, M.S. – 2006
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, B.S. – 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Intellectual Property Inn of Court, Student Member
Rate : $$$$