Terresa Tarpley represents middle-market growth companies in complex corporate transactions, including equity and debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts, and joint ventures. She represents companies in a wide variety of industries, including technology, telecommunications, financial services, business services, security and training, and real estate.
Terresa regularly advises clients on general corporate issues, such as corporate governance, fiduciary matters, and shareholder issues, and assists clients in the negotiation and drafting of significant operating contracts. She has also represented numerous issuers and many underwriters in initial and secondary public offerings of securities.
- Yale Law School (J.D., 1993)
- University of Georgia (B.B.A., summa cum laude, 1989)
- Partner, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, Atlanta
- Of Counsel, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, Atlanta
- Associate, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, New York
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Corporate and Banking Section
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$