Thomas P. Kemp focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial litigation. He has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including catastrophic injury and product liability actions, as well as litigation claims brought pursuant to consumer protection laws.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Thomas practiced at the Pittsburgh office of Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC. He also previously served as a judicial law clerk for Judge Nora Barry Fischer in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 2007)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$$