Thomas McN. Millhiser’s practice focuses on estate planning, trusts and estates, estate administration, personal income tax, small business planning and state and local taxes.
- Advised a variety of clients on a full range of estate planning issues, including gift, estate, and generation-skipping tax avoidance, probate avoidance, use of trusts, retirement funds and charitable giving.
- Prepared numerous estate planning documents, including wills, living trusts, life insurance trusts, generation-skipping or dynasty trusts, trusts for minors, charitable trusts and GRATs and GRUTs.
- Advised clients and prepared documents involving estate freezes, including family limited partnerships and family limited liability companies.
- Advised numerous estates and trusts on various matters, including administration, disclaimers, estate tax and fiduciary income tax return preparation and tax planning.
- Represented both beneficiaries and executors in will contest and will construction cases.
- JD, Washington and Lee University School of Law, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif, 1981
- BS, Mathematics, Georgetown University, 1971
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Thomas Millhiser & Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle?
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, Business, Administrative. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP?
Thomas Millhiser lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Thomas Millhiser reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Thomas Millhiser lawyer profile listing.