Thomas J. Undlin is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Experience in a wide variety of complex business disputes including: breach-of-contract, fraud, antitrust, securities and intellectual property claims.
Has practiced in a wide range of jurisdictions including state and federal courts in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, New York, Texas and California, as well as varied sponsoring agencies for both domestic and international arbitration and dispute resolution.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., (1987)
- St. Olaf College, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association (Litigation Section)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$