Timothy A. Castelli focuses his practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other investments.
Tim regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on add-on acquisitions, dispositions, general corporate governance matters and management compensation and equity arrangements.
He has represented companies and investors in transactions in a wide variety of industries, including health care, life sciences, information technology, business services, manufacturing, distribution and financial services.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2009; Order of the Coif; Note Editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (Journalism and Political Science), magna cum laude , with honors, Marquette University, 2006
ADMISSIONS : Illinois, 2009
- Represented Baring Private Equity Asia in its investment in the acquisition of Thomson Reuters’ Intellectual Property & Science Business.
- Represented Mitsubishi Bank in its acquisition of Guggenheim Investments’ mutual fund administration business.
- Represented Audax Group in its sale of KODA Distribution Group, a leading specialty chemicals distributor, to Azelis Group.
- Represented HealthSouth Corporation in its acquisition of CareSouth Health System Inc., a private provider of home health services.
- Represented Pfingsten Partners in its acquisition of Allied Reliability Group, an international provider of predictive maintenance and condition-based monitoring services.
- Represented Cressey & Company in connection with its acquisition of Unitek Information Systems, a leading provider of health care education and IT training.
- Represented The Blackstone Group in its acquisition of Emdeon Inc., a payment cycle management solutions company.
- Represented TPG Capital in the proposed issuance and sale of senior notes to help finance the acquisition of J.Crew Group, Inc., a leading American clothing retailer.
Rate : $$$$