Timothy Han focuses his practice on advertising and marketing, corporate procurement, intellectual property (IP), technology, and videogame law for clients ranging from startups and emerging companies to global corporations.
He has experience drafting, negotiating, and executing agreements, and advising on current legal topics in the tech world, including browse/click-wrap enforceability, data security breaches, and international e-publishing laws.
Tim also advises on IP and business law issues in the area of mergers and acquisitions. Tim has drafted and edited opinions for a Washington State Supreme Court judge.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2013
- Summer Associate, Uber Technologies, San Francisco, 2013
- Intern, Hon. Debra L. Stephens, Washington State Supreme Court, Olympia, Wash., 2012
Professional & Community Activities:
- Treasurer, Korean Bar Association of Washington
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington
- Volunteer Attorney, Kids In Need of Defense (KIND)
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2014
- Business Law and Policy emphasis
- Web Editor, Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Publicity Chair, Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association
- B.A., Political Science, Minor in Spanish, University of California, Los Angeles, 2011, cum laude
Rate : $$$$