Travis A. Braun fights for the extra “inches” that lead to positive results for his clients. He pursues those inches throughout every phase of litigation, including discovery, pre-trial and trial. His efforts include motions to compel discovery of advantageous case materials and motions for summary judgment to narrow or dismiss claims, saving clients both time and resources.
Travis also helps with on-site trial assistance, where he monitors case activities, ensures efficient team representation and assists with drafting trial motions.
As a former Division-III athlete, Travis believes that understanding roles in the overall scheme is essential to success. Legal representation is one part of a client’s business operation and to best serve a client’s needs, Travis uses his background in economics to consider cost-benefit analysis through each stage of litigation.
This consideration allows him to be succinct and efficient as he works within various litigation teams. He honed this approach as he found law school success in both appellate and trial advocacy competitions.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Missouri School of Law, 2016
- Order of the Coif
- Missouri Law Review, Associate Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Contracts II § 1)
- National Moot Court Team
- Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition Regional Finalist
- B.A., cum laude, Kalamazoo College, 2013 (Economics)
- NCAA Football (D-III Statistical Champion FG/G, 2010)
- University of the West Indies at St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago, Study Abroad Program
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
Rate : $$$