Valerie A. Stacey focuses her practice on complex civil litigation. She represents corporations and individuals in multi-million dollar disputes involving alleged fraud and breach of contract. With an eye for detail and a critical mind, Valerie works hard to resolve her clients’ questions and disputes with efficiency, clarity, and unwavering advocacy.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Valerie attended the University of Michigan Law School, where she served as an executive editor for the Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Further, as a student attorney at the Michigan Innocence Clinic, Valerie tirelessly investigated and litigated cases on behalf of prisoners who possess new, non-DNA evidence that could establish their innocence.
She also worked as a legal intern for the Honorable David F. Viviano of the Michigan Supreme Court. Valerie proudly attended James Madison College at Michigan State University for her undergraduate degree, majoring in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D. (2017)
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, B.A.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Michigan Innocence Clinic, University of Michigan Law School (2016-2017)
Rate : $$$$