Vincent D’Assaro is member of Morgan & Morgan PA. Practice areas Brain Injury, Burn Injury, Car Accident, Civil Trial Litigation, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Product Liability, Spinal Cord Injury, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents and Wrongful Death.
Vincent D’Assaro was born in New York, N. Y. He was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1981, to the U.S. District Court in 1982, the Northern District of Georgia in 1984, the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia in 1985, the Florida and U.S. District Court and Middle District of Florida in 2000, and the U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida.
- Wake Forest University, University of Florida, B.A., 1977
- Mercer University, Walter F. George Law School, J.D., 1981
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Justice Association
Rate : $$$$