Virginia F. Gambacurta “Ginny” is a shareholder and practices in the firm’s Birmingham, AL office. Ginny’s practice primarily includes the defense of local, regional and national manufacturers, distributors, retailers, restaurants and hotels in premises liability, product liability and transportation cases.
Ginny is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Alabama and the Supreme Court of the United States. She is a member of the Birmingham and Alabama Bar Associations, the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association and the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association.
Ginny graduated magna cum laude from Troy University (AL) with a BS degree in business administration and earned her JD from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (AL).
- BS, Troy University (AL), magna cum laude
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (AL)
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
Rate : $$$