Wendy D. Widman is a tax associate and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Ms. Widman joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Widman received her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania in 2014 and her MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2014. She received her A.B. cum laude from Harvard College in 2006.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.2 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Quarton International in its sale to Cowen.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- Pacific Life and Aviation Capital Group in the minority investment by Tokyo Century in Aviation Capital Group, a transaction which won the Airline Economics Aviation 100 “2017 Overall Equity Deal of the Year” award.
- Eagle Foods, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Popcorn, Indiana, a maker of ready-to-eat popcorn products.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 2014, M.B.A.
- Harvard University, 2006, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$