Weston Adams III co-chairs the Energy Industry Group and practices environmental, energy, and appellate law.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1991)
- University of Florida, MA (1997)
- University of the South (Sewanee), BA (1987)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Acted as lead counsel on the development of a 51 MW biomass renewable energy facility
- Worked as lead counsel for multiple defendants in a RCRA citizen’s suit class action concerning allegations of groundwater contamination
- Served as lead counsel on the development of solar energy facilities in Maryland, North Carolina, and Rhode Island
- Served as lead counsel for transactional environmental due diligence on all of one client’s U.S. facilities
- Board of Directors, S.C. Clean Energy Business Alliance
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Environmental Technical Committee
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Weston Adams III & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Employee Benefits. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Weston Adams III lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Weston Adams III reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Weston Adams III lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates