William M. Lane focuses his practice in the areas of trusts and estates, real estate law, construction law, non-profit and for profit corporate law, and administrative law.
- Business planning for higher educational institutions, churches and other non-profit organizations, including governance, investment and finance, audit and risk management, advancement and planned giving, and real property matters
- Represented buyers and sellers of commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential real estate, lenders, architects, real estate developers, civic associations, and construction and agricultural businesses in real estate matters, including preparation, reviewing, and negotiating terms of deeds, exchanges, leases, easements, restrictive covenants, encroachments, adverse possession, loan documentation, and workouts
- Member of Ad Hoc Committees to establish the Community Foundation of Fairfield County and the Community Foundation of Delaware County
- Represented the Scioto Conservancy District during its formation, operation, and dissolution
- Represented the Ohio Insurance Guaranty Association at the time of its formation
- Represented individuals and companies before administrative agencies, including the Department of Insurance, Department of Natural Resources, Board of Pharmacy, and the Department of Commerce, Division of Financial Institutions and Division of Securities
- Probate litigation representing individuals, banks, and trust companies involving will and trust construction, reformation of trusts, removal and appointment of successor trustees, and other probate issues
- Represented title insurance company as title agent licensed by State of Ohio
- J.D. University of Michigan
- B.A. Amherst College
- Named to list of Top Lawyers in Columbus CEO Magazine 2010, 2013-2018
- Ohio State Bar Association (Agricultural Law, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law and Real Property Law Sections)
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Business Law and Taxation Sections)
- Member, Professional Advisory Committee, Columbus Foundation
- Member, Professional Advisory Committee, Delaware County Foundation
- Member, National Professional Advisor Network, American Cancer Society
- Member, Tax Committee, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Member, National Association of College and University Attorneys Member of the Board
- Member of the Central Ohio Advisory Board of the North Central Division of the American Cancer Society
- Past Chair of the Board and of the Executive Committee, American Cancer Society, Ohio Division, Inc.
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney William Lane & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Trusts, Real Estate, Construction, Business, Administrative. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
William Lane lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are William Lane reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on William Lane lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers