William Li focuses on technology transactions, patent prosecution and litigation, and general intellectual property counseling. William drafts and prosecutes patents in the software, electrical, and mechanical patent arts, including patent applications for wireless and network communications, social networking, location based services, cloud computing, browser-based applications, mobile applications, data encryption and decryption, peer-to-peer communications, satellite technologies, Long Term Evolution, transistor fabrication, mobile devices, and oil and gas tooling and control systems.
William’s practice also includes assisting in patent litigation matters including performing infringement and invalidity analyses, and claim construction. In addition, William assists clients in managing and growing their intellectual property portfolio including counseling clients regarding asset purchases involving intellectual property. William is fluent in spoken Mandarin Chinese.
- Representation of several Fortune 500 tech companies in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications relating to electrical, mechanical, and software inventions.
- Representation of a global oilfield services and equipment company in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications relating to oil and gas exploration and production.
- Representation of clients in Inter Partes and Covered Business Method Reviews.
- Representation of several start-up companies and solo inventors in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications relating to electrical, mechanical, and software inventions.
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles, JD, 2010
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BS, Electrical Engineering, Dean’s List, 2007
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$